The Worst Bad Dream The Worst Bad Dream

Ugh his hand and the remote look so disgusting... I love it!

Salamis Salamis

Love it! the animations are simple and nice, and the mechanic of reloading is really cool and challenging! I love the pizza gimmick as well but the enemy designs seem a bit random and could fit the theme a bit better, but random may very well be what you were going for xD.

The sounds are a bit... eh, but still very funny.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks dude :)

very valid criticism, the enemies are just random spites I quikly drew up and the sounds are all from a drumkit ^^

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

I ONLY HAVE TO SURVIVE FOR ONE MINUTE! ONE MINUTE!!! Tell me Wolod, what's it like being a sadistic being of pure evil.

10/10

Wolod responds:

Shh! You're blowing my cover.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

That no-scope was so dope. No lie, 3dank5me.

PuffballsUnited responds:

gg ez

Ectisity - New Found Muse Ectisity - New Found Muse

I love the slow parts, super cool sounding. The drops in my opinion were a little too slow and overall I think it is a little too repetitive. I think making the drops a little more quick, adding in some sixteenth note arpeggio or something with some "random" sounds along with some syncopation and a heavy baseline would have helped. Not a fan of the distorted drums.

The Final Race The Final Race

It's nice to hear some new sounds in your songs! It's clear you put a lot of effort in your music but I'm noticing some unpleasant discord in some sections. (I'm not sure how the misplaced note slipped in at 1:13)

Other than that, good song, and very pleasant synths! It sounds like the reverb is causing some the discord so I'd watch that, it'd make a better listening experience.

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks! I didn't notice a few notes slipped out somewhere else. I appreciate your feedback! =)

-Big Room- Turn it on! -Big Room- Turn it on!

Awesome beat, love the breakdowns and haha that lead lead is sick!

It gets quite repetitive though and could do with more length. Maybe add a few different sections, and try and keep the repetitiveness low while going towards 3 minutes in length.

Other than that, yeah I love the hardstyle. Keep going for this, you are good at it. I'd like to see you be GREAT at it. Let me know if you keep working on this and upload an update!

MaiGeims responds:

OMG Thanks !!! :DDD

Gerudo Gerudo

Awesome job! Recognized her from the thumbnail. The features and shading are incredibly good. I think this art is actually better in a way but still matches the style!

Newgrounds needs to add tipping so we can help get you to that switch haha.

TrisketTheBisket responds:

hey thanks! If anyone wanted to support an artist commissions are usually the best way.

Forest druid Forest druid

Very unique art style, don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. Kind of creeps me out haha, but I love the use of color.

The unshaded tufts at the bottom make it look unfinished though.

madpigbearmancow responds:

Thank you for the kind words! I agree with the last part.