Endowment Endowment

Oh great song, wow, build is perfect and after 2 minutes it just gets great. I absolutely love that sax, Wow what a great sound.love the break at 4:30 haha! That classic Ectisity buildup and wow 5+ is just perfect. And that pitch shift!! Perfectly executed! Great job man!

Only thing I can say is that there is something a little off with those vocalized notes in the beginning, @:17 I'd try and get something more natural like a lalala. @ 2:19 I think it'd be so much more powerful to go for a la sound! In some parts it works well though, where the vocals are playing more of a supporting role.

Good Luck in the contest! I'm rooting for you!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks No-Stereo :D. The vocal library is called "aah" so sadly it doesn't have the extra "l" :(. I think it would have been a lot better if I had spent more time making the choir and vocals sound more realistic, but I'll work on that til next time :). Thanks for the review :D

Ectisity - New Found Muse Ectisity - New Found Muse

I love the slow parts, super cool sounding. The drops in my opinion were a little too slow and overall I think it is a little too repetitive. I think making the drops a little more quick, adding in some sixteenth note arpeggio or something with some "random" sounds along with some syncopation and a heavy baseline would have helped. Not a fan of the distorted drums.

The Final Race The Final Race

It's nice to hear some new sounds in your songs! It's clear you put a lot of effort in your music but I'm noticing some unpleasant discord in some sections. (I'm not sure how the misplaced note slipped in at 1:13)

Other than that, good song, and very pleasant synths! It sounds like the reverb is causing some the discord so I'd watch that, it'd make a better listening experience.

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks! I didn't notice a few notes slipped out somewhere else. I appreciate your feedback! =)

-Big Room- Turn it on! -Big Room- Turn it on!

Awesome beat, love the breakdowns and haha that lead lead is sick!

It gets quite repetitive though and could do with more length. Maybe add a few different sections, and try and keep the repetitiveness low while going towards 3 minutes in length.

Other than that, yeah I love the hardstyle. Keep going for this, you are good at it. I'd like to see you be GREAT at it. Let me know if you keep working on this and upload an update!

MaiGeims responds:

OMG Thanks !!! :DDD

Delicious Shades of Mondegreen Delicious Shades of Mondegreen

I'm not the biggest fan of metal but I have a few things that I think you could improve on. There are some timing issues, mostly with your snare hits but there are others, unless you were going for some syncopation. Mixing needs some work, sounds too light for a metal song. BOOST that BASS SON!

Vocals were great, sounds in line with what I think metal sounds like.

I love the solo, btw, try going a little more crazy though!

Rebirth [DEMO] Rebirth [DEMO]

You got some great sounds in here. Love the intro too. I'd like to see some more progression on the melody, it just sounds like you've looped the same thing over through the whole track. Also I keep feeling like the song is going to pick up but there isn't anything that feels like a real change of tempo.

Send me a link once you've finished it, I'd like to hear what you did!

RSimonavicius responds:

Thank you very much for this review - it will be really useful for me. I'll definitely send a full version of it as soon as I finish it.
P.S.: And sorry for my bad english, if I made some mistakes while writing this response :)

Duše ztracené (Lost Souls) (Original) Duše ztracené (Lost Souls) (Original)

I love the humming in the beginning very nice, all in all the voice goes very well with the calming music. Wish I spoke the language!

Relatively good timing with the supporting vocals, the only thing I can say is the Ss are very sharp and the smacking sounds don't fit well with this type of music in my opinion.

The vocals really dominate the piece, a very moving and soothing song.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much man! Your comment is greatly appreciated since it helps us a lot for improving our songs :D

Thanks again for your words, it means a lot.

One More Day One More Day

Nice to see you're still doing music, and doing it damn well at that. I remember when we made that collaboration together years ago. Such a shame we never got around to making that second one. If you ever want to collab again hit me up.

Sorcerers Path - Cale Unleashe Sorcerers Path - Cale Unleashe

Holy Shit! This is intense!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Tea Leaf Melancholy Tea Leaf Melancholy

Sounds awesome. It reminds me of the soundtrack from a game I used to play years ago. It has a huge library of extremely moving music, the spirit of which you captured here. It makes me feel all luke-warm and bitter-sweet inside.

My only qualm is that i think the reverb, especially on the bells needs a bit more dampening.

Krichotomy responds:

I'm happy that it could evoke those feelings.

I agree about the reverb, and I also realize now that I applied too much limiting.