View Profile No-Stereo

1 Movie Review

Ugh his hand and the remote look so disgusting... I love it!

6 Game Reviews

Love it! the animations are simple and nice, and the mechanic of reloading is really cool and challenging! I love the pizza gimmick as well but the enemy designs seem a bit random and could fit the theme a bit better, but random may very well be what you were going for xD.

The sounds are a bit... eh, but still very funny.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks dude :)

very valid criticism, the enemies are just random spites I quikly drew up and the sounds are all from a drumkit ^^

I ONLY HAVE TO SURVIVE FOR ONE MINUTE! ONE MINUTE!!! Tell me Wolod, what's it like being a sadistic being of pure evil.

10/10

Wolod responds:

Shh! You're blowing my cover.

That no-scope was so dope. No lie, 3dank5me.

PuffballsUnited responds:

gg ez

57 Audio Reviews

Oh great song, wow, build is perfect and after 2 minutes it just gets great. I absolutely love that sax, Wow what a great sound.love the break at 4:30 haha! That classic Ectisity buildup and wow 5+ is just perfect. And that pitch shift!! Perfectly executed! Great job man!

Only thing I can say is that there is something a little off with those vocalized notes in the beginning, @:17 I'd try and get something more natural like a lalala. @ 2:19 I think it'd be so much more powerful to go for a la sound! In some parts it works well though, where the vocals are playing more of a supporting role.

Good Luck in the contest! I'm rooting for you!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks No-Stereo :D. The vocal library is called "aah" so sadly it doesn't have the extra "l" :(. I think it would have been a lot better if I had spent more time making the choir and vocals sound more realistic, but I'll work on that til next time :). Thanks for the review :D

I love the slow parts, super cool sounding. The drops in my opinion were a little too slow and overall I think it is a little too repetitive. I think making the drops a little more quick, adding in some sixteenth note arpeggio or something with some "random" sounds along with some syncopation and a heavy baseline would have helped. Not a fan of the distorted drums.

It's nice to hear some new sounds in your songs! It's clear you put a lot of effort in your music but I'm noticing some unpleasant discord in some sections. (I'm not sure how the misplaced note slipped in at 1:13)

Other than that, good song, and very pleasant synths! It sounds like the reverb is causing some the discord so I'd watch that, it'd make a better listening experience.

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks! I didn't notice a few notes slipped out somewhere else. I appreciate your feedback! =)

2 Art Reviews

Awesome job! Recognized her from the thumbnail. The features and shading are incredibly good. I think this art is actually better in a way but still matches the style!

Newgrounds needs to add tipping so we can help get you to that switch haha.

TrisketTheBisket responds:

hey thanks! If anyone wanted to support an artist commissions are usually the best way.

Very unique art style, don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. Kind of creeps me out haha, but I love the use of color.

The unshaded tufts at the bottom make it look unfinished though.

madpigbearmancow responds:

Thank you for the kind words! I agree with the last part.

I make the musics.